Hi! My name is Mahendra, I am what most would call a serial Geek!
I’m a problem solver, I’m creative, and I love life. I’m originally from Nepal, Kathmandu but have been living all over the world for the sake of more information.
Few years ago, I started HelpAtBest.com which is a self-learning platform for unmanaged hosting. I mostly talk about setting up an unbreakable blog which can handle thousands of real-time with the help of latest web servers like NGINX, PHP7, and MariaDB.
Since blogging is my passion; apart from web hosting tutorials I also write on business ideas and tech news too. I’m also planning to increase more sections on HelpAtBest based on readers feedback.
Through HelpAtBest.com, I have been in contact with thousands of bloggers and entrepreneurs over the past years. Our platform attracts mostly new business, bloggers and startups, who have many questions about starting a blog or website, and would like to learn how to start from scratch or how to make a successful career out of their passion.
The HelpAtBest is a collection of my experience being involved in the Digital Marketing industry. I’m an SEO/SEM Professional for more than 5 years and helping start-ups to build their business and grow their companies. If you are a newbie blogger then it is an easy guide to get you started and to improve your blogging skills on the robust platform.
Read our blog for leisure and learn how to become an awesome blogger without being overwhelmed by too many choices, and trust me, there are thousands!
The HelpAtBest is a guide that will introduce you to selected blogging tools and business approaches that have proven to be the perfect choice for your profession. Rather than having to dig through thousands of sources by yourself and spending weeks on researching and testing what works and what doesn’t work for you, I’d like to contribute my knowledge and experience, so you can focus on realizing your dream of turning your passion into your career.
Why Am I Doing This?
I have been in your situation many times. Every time I started learning something new, I always had the same problem of not knowing where to turn to for advice.
Over the years, I realized that we all go through similar experiences in our life. When we decide to jump into the unknown and are crazy enough to try something new; what we need at this particular moment in time is having someone by our side, someone who supports our change and can guide and encourage us while we open a new chapter in our life. We are all hungry to learn and eager to explore new things, but self-doubt holds us back from doing great things for ourselves, and others.
Let’s overcome any obstacles together, I am here for you. I wrote numbers of tips and tutorials just for you, and I am excited that you have chosen me to be part of your new journey. I hope that you can feel my support on every page and that I can give you the confidence and knowledge to realize your dream of becoming a successful blogger and entrepreneur.
If you are interested to know more about me and what I do, then read ahead…
SEO and Digital Marketing
SEO and Digital Marketing is the 60% knowledge of every successful blogger, it is just the way we reach to you guys.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps and webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Web Hosting Services
Web Hosting Services
Just blogging is not enough for me, what is meaning of a blog or a website; which is not UP and RUNNING when a users want to access it. Thus, I tends to this world and here is what I gained. I also helped many of my friends, clients, companies and organisations to host their blog and website for heavy user load.
Manage an Unmanaged VPS or a Dedicated Servers
Ubuntu LTS and Ubuntu for Cloud, UFW (Ubuntu Firewall)
NGINX, PHP-FPM, MySQL/MariaDB, FastCGI Cache, Varnish Cache and Memcached.
Self-hosted WordPress (from head to foot and left to right hand)
So I’m looking forward to publish great stuff under these skills.
Stay Inspired… on HelpAtBest.com